Registration is required in order to be admitted to the venue and for participation in the academic program of the Congress and other ICIAM 2015 activities. Please click here to register online. Please click here to obtain more detailed instructions of registration.
|Category|| Early Bird
until April 30, 20152
until July 15, 2015
until August 10, 2015
|Delegates||RMB 3000||RMB 3600||RMB 4200|
|Student1||RMB 1500||RMB 1800||RMB 2100|
|Accompanying Persons||RMB 700|
1 To be eligible, an official certificate or document provided by the school for proof of current enrollment must be submitted.
2 Online Registration will be offered from January 1, 2015.
Japanese participants may also contact Travel Partner Co. Ltd., Japan, an official travel agency for the convenience of the participants from Japan to China, for registration and hotel reservation, visa application, international air tickets and insurance.
Ms. Yuriko Matsukawa / Ms. Yuki Shinmura / Mr. Yuji Totsuka
Travel Partners Co., Ltd.
Add: KCM Bldg. 2F, 25-6, Hakozaki-cho, Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0015
Tel: +81 (0) 3-5645-3700
Fax: +81 (0) 3-5645-3775
|- Congress materials
- All congress proceedings saved onto a USB
- Admittance to the Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony,and Welcome Reception
- Access to all sessions, exhibits
- Special Lectures & Public Lectures
- Coffee Break
- Formal Congress Proceedings
|- ICIAM 2015 name tag
- Admittance to the Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, and Welcome Reception
- Access to exhibits and poster sessions
- Special Lectures & Public Lectures
The registration fee should be remitted in RMB in one of the following ways:
ICIAM 2015 authorizes Beijing Dynasty International Travel Co., Ltd. (PCO of ICIAM 2015) to receive payment from your credit card. Beijing Dynasty International Travel Co., Ltd. could accept Master Card and Visa Card. Charges to a credit card will be billed in Chinese RMB.
|Beneficiary||Beijing Dynasty International Travel Co., Ltd|
|Account name||Industrial And Commercial Bank of China Limited, Beijing Municipal Branch Xindongan Sub. Branch|
|Address of beneficiary bank||No. 257. Wangfujing Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|Intermediary Bank's Name||JPMORGAN CHASE， NEW YORK BRANCH， NEW YORK|
Bank charges are the responsibility of the payee and should be paid at source in addition to the rental fees.
Please write your name and “ICIAM 2015” on your bank transfer.
1. In order to avoid any trouble in money transfer, please send a copy of your remittance voucher or receipt of payment to E-mail: email@example.com. For more information please contact ICIAM 2015 Secretariat at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. No personal check will be accepted for any payments.
3. Participants making payment by bank transfer are kindly requested to state clearly on the bank order which items these charges include: Registration.
4. After receipt of the form of payment, the participant will be officially registered and will receive an invoice/confirmation. Please bring the confirmation with you to the Conference registration desk at the China National Convention Center.
If you submit your registration fee after August 1, 2015, please bring a copy of the receipt with you to the Conference Registration Desk in order to avoid double charges.
Payment on Site
Cash (USD, EURO and RMB), or credit cards (Master and Visa) are acceptable.
We understand that cancellations are sometimes necessary.
- Cancellations must be declared in written form.
- All refunds will be conducted after the conference for administrative reasons and processing fee will be deducted from the payment.
|By April 30, 2015||Full refund, with RMB 350 Yuan processing fee deducted|
|From May 1 to July 31, 2015||50% refund|
|After July 31, 2015||No refund|
• Any cancellation notification in writing must be submitted to the Conference Secretariat.
• Refunds will be issued after the Conference. Bank charges will be deducted from the refund.
• Refunds will be paid in RMB.